PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
46.34 MB | 30 pages
Thanksgiving Math Games: 3rd Grade Print and Play, No Prep Games: Keep your students engaged and motivated during the month of November with these “print and play” Thanksgiving math games. These games are lots of fun and require no prep!
Thanksgiving fun has never been easier! The key features of these games are:
* all games are 1 page, with a spinner on the page
* all games are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 3rd grade
* all games are “print and play”; all you have to do is insert a brass fastener and paper clip to make a spinner and the games are ready to play
* the games are simple to play, but lots of fun
* many games have several versions and allow for differentiation
This 30+ page packet includes the following games:
* Facts Leaf Change (multiplication facts)
* Corn Maze Race (quadrilaterals)
* Tricky Facts Turkey Capture (difficult multiplication facts)
* Turkey Trot (place value)
* Pumpkin Harvest (rounding numbers or identifying equivalent fractions)
* Journey Across the Sea (subtraction or multiplying 1 digit numbers by multiples of 10)
* Multiplication Pie Grab (multiplication facts)
* Array Orchard (multiplication arrays)
* Area Model Harvest (multiplication area models)
* Computation Face Off (multi-digit addition, multi-digit subtraction, or multiplying 1 digit numbers by multiple of 10)
All activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 3rd Grade. They are perfect for the days or weeks leading up to Thanksgiving!