Math Worksheets for Third Grade / 3rd Grade - Math Games - Math Centers
Thank you so much for the appreciation for my math study guides and math homework. This is Math Worksheets for third grade
available for FREE.
These are 4 colorful math puzzles and math activities that are apt for children in third grade.
Through these math ebooks / math worksheets, children will work on:-
- Third grade math / 3rd Grade math word problems
- Subtraction word problems
- Subtraction of 2 digit numbers without borrow
- Subtraction of 4 digit numbers with borrow
- Division strategies
- Division word problems
- Dividing 2 digit numbers with 1 digit number by repeated subtraction
- Division without remainder
- Identification of Fractions
- Fractions word problems
About the Math worksheets
- All these new born pigs look the same. The mamma pig is confused about her own babies given there are so many of them around. Can you connect the mamma pig with her babies before they start crying? They are bleating out a code. Make sure to use that to form the right connection.
Subtraction of 4 Digit Number from 4 Digit Number with borrow.
A place for everything
- Show off your arranging and cleaning skills. Help a little and practice math in a fun way.
2 sides of a coin
-In the R-planet, the cricket players used different type of coins for toss. One side they have written multiplication expressions and on the other side by using the same numbers, division expression is written. Here some coins are erased. Complete the information on the coins.
Division Facts when Dividend is of 2 Digit and Divisor of 1 Digit without remainder.
- Robert got first rank in the final exam. So his mother gifted him a pizza treat because Robert loves different kinds of pizza. But his mother puts a challenge in front of him. She sliced the pizzas and separated some pieces and asked him to identify the fraction of pizza she had separated and then eat it. Help him to find the fraction.
Identification of Fractions from shaded part or shading the parts from given fraction.
- Show kindness through helping
- Love nature and restore nature
- Be smart, think smart.
- Don't be afraid to face challenges.
- Help animals and humans
Hope these math games help and let me know if there are any specific needs.
Download 1000's of such FREE Grade 3 math worksheets from our collection of math worksheets. Scroll though grades or topics and click to print or download. No payment required.
Click Here to View My Store for the entire range of math worksheets!
Check out Math Board games on amazon!
Stay updated with math news, math worksheets, math games and math apps. We have a big network of homeschooling parents and teachers. So, let's connect on