"Snap Resources" provides a clear, concise, and highly engaging resource for whatever your needs may be, overview, review, or clarification of Civil Rights as a movement and an era. This editable 29-slide Civil Rights PowerPoint suits all grade levels, coincides with 3 worksheets for indepth learning, and includes the following:
- Bright, large fonts with color coded "key words"
- Large visuals and colorful backgrounds
- Concise information designed to focus on "what's important"
- Presented in a "Timeline of Events" fashion
- Hyperlinks to Primary Source interviews and audio
Also includes the following "Snap Resources" Civil Rights worksheets!
- Follow-along Notes; "What's Important"
- "Close Read," 3-document analysis worksheet (Cooperative Learning CRQ)
- Matching Review Terms
All worksheets are designed to coincide with the "Snap Resources" Civil Rights presentation!