Third Grade Math Games
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Also included in
- Get excited for this bundle of third grade math games! These are my best sellers combined in one and there's a good reason why. These games are so much fun! They're versatile and can be played in many different ways so your math centers will never be boring! Download the preview to see what's all inPrice $47.00Original Price $92.50Save $45.50
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I'vePrice $112.00Original Price $222.10Save $110.10
Want an easy way to keep your students engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love these math games for third grade. These self-checking games follow the same simple routine, so you won't waste time teaching new centers.
Save BIG when you purchase this bundle + BONUS labels!
- 16 games to cover your entire math curriculum (hello, year-long)
- Instructions on how to play four fun games
- 6 STEM task cards so you can integrate creative problem-solving
- Low prep cards with easy cuts so you can prepare your games quickly
- Value on each card, so you won't need annoying dice
- Patterns and Properties
- Addition & Subtraction
- Multiply by Multiples 10s
- Two-Step Word Problems
- Model Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Time to the Nearest Minute
- Measuring Length
- Mass and Volume
- Area & Perimeter
- Graphs & Data
These games engage students because they provide immediate rewards. Most students don't even realize they're learning!
→Instructions on how to play, but you'll only need this once
→Game boards, so you can keep your games fresh
→40 self-checking questions so students can practice independently!
I've included four ways to play these games! Read about them here, plus there are more ways to play! Click here for 20 more ways to play!
Teachers love these games because students:
❤️ talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️ persevere through math tasks together.
❤️ practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️ make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I love these games, and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Are you looking
- Kindergarten Math Games (paper)
- 1st Grade Math Games (paper)
- 2nd Grade Math Games (paper)
- 4th Grade Math Games (paper)
- 5th Grade Math Games (paper)
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
- Elementary Math Games Bundle (paper)
- Elementary Math Games (DIGITAL)
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.