This file is packed full of times table resources, including activities, games and learning aids, aimed at making learning times tables enjoyable and memorable for your students.
Included in the pack are:
- 18 sets of multiplication and division dominos. There is a set for the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 times tables, as well as, a set for the inverse division facts of each of these.
- 9 Multiplication Fact Sliders. There is one for each of the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 times tables.
- 5 Times Table Mini Books. There is one for the 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 times tables.
- 29 'I Have, Who Has' cards. Each card has a multiplication number sentence accompanied by a picture array, printed on them. Also included are instructions on how to play the game.
- 2 sets of Times Table Bingo (one set for the 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10 times tables and a second set for the 6, 7, 8 and 9 times tables)
- templates to make 18 Multiplication and Division Fact Wheels. There is one wheel for each of the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 multiplication tables, as well as, wheels for each set of inverse division facts. Also included is a page with instructions explaining how to assemble the wheels.
- 1 Multiplication Tables anchor chart that demonstrates the commutative law of multiplication.
- 27 pages of times table drills (4 drills per page) for the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 times tables.
- Suggestions for and instructions on 4 whole class times table games that you could play with your grade to get them excited about learning their times tables.
Please note: this resource is also available in my Ultimate Math Bundle
Please remember to rate this product and follow me, so I can keep you up to date with all my latest listings!
From The Novel Classroom