Seventh Grade Common Core Math Standards tracking sheets include the domains of: Ratios and Proportional Relationships, The Number System, Expressions and Equations, Geometry, Statistics and Probability, and Mathematical Practices.
These tracking sheets are specifically for the 7th grade Math Common Core Standards but can be created for other grade levels. See contact information below. Current tracking sheets include the following:
1st Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
2nd Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
3rd Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
4th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
5th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
6th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
8th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
The domains, clusters, and standards are shortened as needed to describe enough for the user to understand which domain, cluster, or standard is being referenced. The domains, clusters, and standards are NOT written out entirely.
This download contains a printable verion (pdf) and an editable version (Microsoft Excel) of 4 different types of tracking spreadsheets for the Common Core Math Standards. The files are located in a zipped folder and will have to be extracted. Please email me if you have issues extracting the files.
Please note that on the editable version, these sheets were created using Microsoft Excel version 2007. Other versions of this program might change the printing margins, so if a teacher chooses to edit the sheets, be sure to fix the margins.
A teacher can choose which tracking sheets will best fit their needs. The 4 tracking sheets include:
1) A Common Core tracking sheet with specified domains and clusters in each domain tracked for an individual student based on specific assessments and/or grading periods over time
2) A Common Core tracking sheet with specified domains and clusters in each domain tracked for specific student groups based on individualstudents listed in each group
3) A Common Core tracking sheet with specified domains, clusters, and standards tracked for an individual student based on specific assessments and/or grading periods over time
4) A Common Core tracking sheet with specified domains, clusters, and standards tracked for specific student groups based on individual students listed in each group
If you are needing this type of resources for other grade levels, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to offer it to you at the price listed on the day that you email.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Want to receive free technology tips for the classroom and get FREEBIES not offered in my store?:
• Click on this link and follow my blog Teaching To Make A Difference
. Voila! You will now receive customized updates about my blog. ☺
Copyright © 2013 Shari.Beck. All rights are reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the purchaser only and cannot be copied for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).