Also included in
- This product provides you with a collection of 9 WORKS OF ART with these digital Google™ math pixel art activities. Your students will love working to get the correct answers so that they can see what the picture is going to be.Here is the procedure.1. Solve the problem on each slide.2. Type the ans$21.60$24.00Save $2.40
Solving math problems becomes a work of art with this digital Google™ pixel art activity. Your students will love working to get the correct answers so that they can see what the picture is going to be.
Here is the procedure.
1. Solve the problem on each slide.
2. Type the answer in the Google sheet in column A. Use the problem # to know which row to use for the answer.
3. If the answer is correct, the cell will change color and cells in the region to the right will also change color.
4. Continue this process until all the problems are worked correctly and a completed picture is displayed.
This product includes a slide file with the procedures and 12 problems along with a sheet file where the answers are placed to produce the picture. The topic involves using transformations to find the coordinates of an image point. It includes translations, reflections, rotations, and dilations. Problems 9, 11, & 12 are a bit more challenging and are marked with an asterisk.
** SUGGESTION ** For the best results, your students should complete this activity on a computer. If your students are using a cell phone to complete this, they may find it cumbersome switching between the slides and sheets files. The final version is best viewed at approximately a 90% ratio.
** IMPORTANT NOTE ** You will need to make a few minor modifications before assigning this to your students. You will need to change the name of the file that you assign to the students so that they don't know that it is going to produce a picture of a turtle. Also, make sure that the answer cells on the sheet are blank/empty when it is assigned, and remove the first 3 slides in the copy you assign to the students.
This is a product intended for use with Google Drive™ and/or Google Classroom™.
You must have a Google™ account in order to use this product with your students.
When you purchase this product, you will have to provide TpT access to your Google Drive™ in order to have access to the file.
The content covered in this activity is also included in Transformations (Geometry - Unit 6).
Other Activities: Custom Category: Activities
Other Puzzles: Custom Category: Puzzles
Other Math Pixel Art: Custom Category: Math Pixel Art
Other Digital Activities: Custom Category: Digital (Google)
Other Related Products
Be sure to stay in touch!
**This purchase is for one license only.**
If you are interested in purchasing multiple site licenses for a grade/department, school, or district, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please protect the proprietary nature of this product. It should not be made available to others without purchasing the license.
Become a follower and get notified when new products are made available. They are 30-50% off for the first 48 hours!
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Discover something valuable!