Planes, trains, trucks and so much more! This transportation themed unit contains a variety of materials for language based lessons, centers and thinking activities for our young friends who love "things that go!". This kit contains:
* 19 full page colorful pictures of vehicles + pictures of traffic light and stop sign (for vocabulary discussion at circle time or in small groups)
* 3 full colorful play scenes (pond, railroad tracks and road) with 18 vehicles to place on scenes (for interactive play, expressive language and following directions)
* “Things that fly”, “Water Vehicles” and “Land Vehicles” sorting mats with 18 colorful vehicles to sort.
* Easy reader, repetitive text b/w book for easy printing for each student to color and keep
* Color sorting mat (red, blue, yellow, green) with 24 colorful vehicles and objects to sort
* 24 small picture-picture matching cards (48 all together)
* “Big” and “Little” sorting mat with 48 colorful vehicle cards
* 3 coloring pages
* Make your own license plate activity
* Make your own driver’s license activity
* “streets” for pretend play
* 4 colorful pages of transportation themed songs (“Wheels on the bus”, “Twinkle, twinkle traffic light”, “Down by the station”, and an “Airplane” action poem). B/w copies of these pages are also included to copy and send home with students for sharing with families and carryover at home.
Kathy Babineau MS, CCC-SLP