With this lesson for a grammar interactive notebook, students engage in a self-guided lesson on verbals. They take a pretest in two parts, using answer keys to track their scores. Depending on their scores, students will be directed to move on to Worksheet A or Worksheet B for more practice. They will also be directed to take notes on a foldable and to complete various task cards. The lesson culminates with a mini-project and a post test.
Here’s what you get:
1. Tricky Verbals Pretest
2. Tricky Verbals Worksheet A
3. Tricky Verbals Worksheet B
4. Foldable (for notes)
5. Tricky Verbals Post Test
6. 28 Task Cards, with mini-project choice
7. Answer Keys
This activity is also a part of my $$ Saving Grammar Activities Growing Bundle
More Grammar for Interactive Notebooks Lessons Coming Soon!
If you like this, check out my other ELA Products
Or my Vocabulary Activities
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.