Using dominoes or dot cards is a great way to help students use pictures/models to add. Additionally, the exposure to the dominoes improves students’ ability to subitize quickly and accurately.
These common core aligned practice pages will give your students the exposure they need!
This pack includes…
21 activity pages and 3 programmable activity pages for:
• Drawing Dots to Match Given Number Sentences
• Writing a Number Sentence to Match a Given Domino
• Writing a Number Sentence to Match and Given Domino and Drawing/Writing Another Way to Make the Same Number
• 100 Domino Cards
• 2 Recording Sheet/Activity Pages to be used with Domino Cards or Real Dominoes
Use these activities in centers/stations, small group (or one-on-one) instruction, or even as homework!
Complements Go Math! (Grade 1- Chapter 1) perfectly, but works great with any math program!
While this product is aimed towards students in first grade, use them in Kindergarten to challenge those who are ready for it or in second grade to support those who need a little extra work with adding.
You might also be interested in...
• Bar Models for Addition Extra Practice
• Make Ten to Add Practice Pages
• Math Benchmark Test for First Grade
• Go Math Chapter 1 Extra Practice (Addition)
• Go Math Chapter 2 Extra Practice (Subtraction)
• Go Math Chapter 3 Extra Practice (Addition Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 4 Extra Practice (Subtraction Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 5 Extra Practice (Addition & Subtraction Relationships)