There are 5 Valentine's Day activities using Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel in this download!
Review the following skills as your students complete these activities!
• V-Day Cut/Paste Pics: Cut/Copy/Paste the matching word to the picture, using left/right clicks; save/print
• V-Day Madlibs: Cut/Copy/Paste words into blanks to make a funny story, using left/right click; save/print
• V-Day Card: Challenge students to type a personal message on the front, back, and insides of cards; use space bar, periods, shift; changing font/size/color, adding clipart (optional); save/print
• V-Day Table: Students will make a list of boys/girls for class Valentine's day parties; add a table, rows; formatting document; save/print
• Valentine’s Day Graphing: Students will count conversation hearts & make a bar graph; includes step by step instructions in creating a graph in Excel; formatting; save/print
Some activities may take more than 1 class period. Please preview the lesson and modify if needed. You will get the file in Word format so that you can edit it.
You will need to upload some of the files onto each student's computer to edit. My kids in computer lab each have folders on the desktop. Using Remote Management, I copy the documents all at once to the desktop and have students dump the file(s) into their folders.
Some activities do not require a copy on each computer. Rather, make a copy of the instructions and students can follow along.