This Valentine's Day Math Activity is perfect for 2nd and 3rd graders to complete in February!
1. Creating arrays with Conversation Hearts.
2. Creating shapes with different areas with Conversation Hearts.
3. Counting Conversation Hearts and Multiplying them by a different number for each color.
4. Creating a Valentine's Day graph using the Conversation Heart data, including deciding how to number and name the graph, and label the x and y axis.
5. Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication questions based on student Conversation Heart data.
6. Reading picture charts with keys and answering questions based on the chart.