Variation: Direct, Inverse, Joint & Combined Lesson | Warm-Up | Notes | Homework
Also included in
- Functions and Graphs (Unit 3) introduces students to the basics of functions, including operations, inverses, parent functions, transformations, and piecewise functions. Future units will also include bonus function lessons to build on function concepts, such as domain restrictions, and explore morePrice $20.00Original Price $29.00Save $9.00
- This GROWING bundle will include all of my Algebra 2 units!Each unit will include the following:Learning Targets, Video Warm-ups, Guided Notes, Practice, Homework, Real World Applications (some units), Quizzes, Study Guide, and Test The following units will be included in this bundle:Unit 1 - AlgebrPrice $200.00Original Price $307.50Save $107.50
In this lesson, students cover the following topics:
• Direct, Inverse, Joint, and Combined Variation problems
• Identify the constant given points, tables, or a graph
• Identify the type of variation given points, a table, a graph, or a real world scenario
• Write an equation based on the variation relationship
• Understand the similarities and differences between variations
Students preview the lesson by watching a short video on YouTube and then come to class with some prior knowledge. This lesson includes a video link, a warm-up, notes and homework.
Please look at the preview to find out more information about this resource.
This is a lesson from my Algebra 2 Curriculum:
Check out more lessons:
© Algebra and Beyond
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.