Also included in
- This is a growing bundle full of resources to help secondary teachers:Manage their classrooms with forms and guidesInstruct students with templatesFacilitate discussion with templatesHave fun and get to know their studentsThanks for stopping by and checking out these products. Click the images belo$30.00$32.50Save $2.50
Creating opportunities for student-centered discussions both in a live classroom and in a digital learning environment is a necessary component for building critical thinking. This takes socratic seminars that are traditionally done in the live classroom and transforms them for a digital learning experience.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- A teacher lesson plan guide that explains every step of the process from beginning to end
- A fully developed sample seminar that explores the question: How does the world around me impact the person that I will become? The students will explore this question and six other sub-questions through the comments feature on Google docs. It includes ALL texts for students to explore: four videos, four articles, four poems, and a list of definitions and terminology to consult.
- A blank template ready to edit and make your own!
- A simple, editable rubric
HOW IT WORKS:
- Once you have your questions and materials set, simply assign the Google doc with the students directions.
- Students participate through the comments feature of Google Docs - it's that simple!
I hope this activity gives you a new way to continue having powerful, life-changing class discussions!
Mud and Ink Teaching
Hi! I'm Amanda and this is my passion - sharing, collaborating, and designing amazing curriculum for creative, innovative teachers. I hope you love what you buy here and tell me all about it! Don't forget to leave FEEDBACK. It is always appreciated!
Want to get to know each other? Let's! You can find me in any of the following places online:
My website: www.mudandinkteaching.org
Facebook: Mud and Ink Teaching
YouTube: The Mud and Ink YouTube Channel