Looking for a fun way to teach the concept of food webs and chains? Look no further! This webquest unit is exactly what you need! This unit allows your students to learn about different parts of food chains and webs, then put that knowledge to action through a series of paper and performance assessments. Included in this unit is:
- Link to online version of this unit
- Homepage introduction
- Learning goals and problem for students
- Action plan
- Over 12 different activities for students to complete individually and as a group
- A final presentation directions
- Rubrics and links for all activities
- QR codes leading to all links included in the packet
- A teacher’s guide including background information, standards,
objectives, and advanced preparation
- Vocabulary word posters with and without QR code links to
This unit can be spread over 1-4 weeks depending on how the activities are assigned and the amount of work time you allow in your class.
Thank you for your interest in this unit! Feedback, suggestions, or questions are greatly appreciated.