Also included in
- Are you looking for an opportunity to extend and enrich your rational number operations instruction with engaging and fun learning activities? This money-saving bundle of math menus is full of creative learning products to help students demonstrate their understanding of the TEKS for operations with$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- Are you looking for an opportunity to extend and enrich your rational number operations instruction with engaging and fun learning activities? This money-saving bundle of math menus is full of creative learning products to help students demonstrate their understanding of the Common Core math standar$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
Are you looking for an opportunity to extend and enrich your whole number operations instruction with engaging and fun learning activities?
This math menus pack is full of creative learning products to help students demonstrate their understanding of operations with whole numbers. Menus are a great way to add some challenge and pizzazz to your everyday mathematics instruction and differentiate learning for a variety of student needs at the same time. This resource is a perfect companion for your TEKS math or Common Core math instruction!
Interested in a money-saving bundle of my TEKS-aligned or CCSSM-aligned math menus?
What is a math menu? Why use them in the classroom?
- A menu is a content-focused set of options from which students choose activities and tasks on which to work.
- Students can receive a menu for a specific time period, such as a week, for a unit of study, or for a grading cycle.
- Menus provide instant opportunities for differentiation because students choose which activities they would like to complete based on their own interests and ability levels.
- A choice board menu designed to emphasize and reinforce whole number operations
- Opportunities for students to practice computing with whole numbers, as well as, think more critically about operations with whole numbers
What’s unique about this pack?
- Reinforces whole number operations
- Provides multiple differentiation options
- Promotes student choice
- Offers students an opportunity to suggest their own product idea with a “free choice” space
- Meets the needs of multiple learning modalities
- Customizable to meet a variety of teacher and student needs
This pack also includes additional materials needed to complete the menu board, including:
- Detailed directions and materials for product creation
- Games and Activities
- Graphic Organizers
- Recording sheets
- Project Templates
- “Free Choice” proposal form
Other Math Menus Packs Available in my TpT Store
I hope this pack provides lots of learning and opportunities for student choice and differentiation!- The Routty Math Teacher
Keep up with The Routty Math Teacher!
Be the first to learn about doing math The Routty Way. I will send out information about new blog posts, free resources, and new product information. Sound interesting? Become a follower of The Routty Math Teacher by clicking or on the green star on any of my product pages and receive email updates in your TPT inbox.
Leave feedback and receive TPT credit!
Did you know that you can build up TPT credit by leaving feedback on our products? You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to “My Purchases” for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title is a “Leave Feedback” button. Click it and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. Go to TPT Credits to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases!
Like this pack? Share it with others!
Use the share buttons so others will find it! Just click the Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest button to share it with others!