An 8 page, language based winter activity bundle!
Suitable for grades 1 - 4 ESL.
The activities following the first two pages of vocab would also be appropriate fun tasks (or time-killers) for gr 2 - 5 core English.
I've been using most of the pages as a booklet for the students to work through independently when they are finished their work, and some pages for group activities all together.
Entire package is in English.
This includes 7 activities:
1. A Winter Vocabulary page: students correctly fill in the blanks to name each picture
2. A visual vocabulary matching page: students match vocabulary words to their correct pictures
3. A Winter-Bingo game: Students try to fill in a name for each square. Can be used in many ways - a race to see who can finish first/get a row/etc, sponge activity, ice breaker for new groups, part of a winter-activity package, etc.
4. Lyrics to Frosty The Snowman: Includes 5 boxes to draw the imagery described in the song.
5. Build a Snowman Icebreaker: Students draw a snowman, guided by directions based on their answers to questions (This activity is also for free in my store, if you'd like to check it out first)
6. Meet My Snowman activity: Students describe their snowman by filling in blanks on a page, then draw it. This would be a great prompt for some creative writing projects :)
7. A winter wordsearch with vocabulary from this booklet, as well as other winter words.
Happy Holidays! Please rate my product after downloading :)
images obtained from: