These Winter Math Boom Cards are the ideal way to welcome them back from Winter break and to have some fun while they practice division facts. These math Boom Cards have cute snowmen with division facts. On each card students select the snowmen that have the answer on the card.
This deck of Winter division cards contains 30 cards. This deck is set to play 20 cards at a time so students can play several times with a different selection of cards each time. If you want more cards to play, this can be changed in your library by selecting Action and Custom Play Settings.
Each card has three division facts and students choose the ones with the answer for the card, e.g. 3. Great for developing division fact fluency! Use them in Winter or use at any time of the year.
These digital self-checking Boom Cards are a great way to develop division within 100. These Winter themed division cards make a fun math activity that you can use in the classroom or for distance education or homeschool. They make a great after Winter break activity.
These are self-correcting cards that practice dividing by 1-10.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
These are BOOM CARDS - a cloud based digital resource. If you haven't discovered Boom Cards yet, please read 'What You Need to Know' below.
There are 30 cards:
- Each card has 3 Snowmen with a division fact on each.
- Students click on the snowmen that have an answer of the number on the card.
- These are self-correcting cards and students receive immediate feedback when they hit submit.
SEE A PLAYABLE PREVEIW
View a playable preview of these cards HERE
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A BONUS with:
These Winter Boom Cards are also available with the printable activities in this product.
PLEASE NOTE: If you already own Winter Math Games, Puzzles and Brain Teasers, please do not purchase these Boom Cards as they are now included in this product.
LOOKING FOR MORE BOOM CARDS? WE HAVE:
- Addition Boom Cards for Facts to 20
- Subtraction Boom Cards for Facts Within 20
- Multiplication Boom Cards for Fact Fluency
- Division Boom Cards for Fact Fluency
- Multiples Boom Cards for Multiples of 2-12
These Boom Cards are suggested for third grade, fourth grade and fifth grade but may be suitable for other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
- Boom Cards are self-checking, DIGITAL task cards. A set of Boom Cards is called a Deck.
- You use a computer, tablet or mobile device to access the cards and assign to students through the platform.
- Boom Cards can be used in Google Classroom, Seesaw and other learning management systems.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To use these, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the decks you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
- Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
- For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
- If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
MORE WINTER ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE -
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller): Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the children enjoy the Winter Math Boom Cards!