WORD PROBLEMS FOR MULTIPLICATION FACTS
* Do your students know their multiplication facts yet?
* Could they use some extra practice with their facts AND READING?
* You receive 3 full worksheets with 32 mini word problems all on multiplication facts.
* Each word problem involves one of their multiplication facts and helps them "see" how "real" math is.
* GREAT INTERDISCIPLINARY LESSON FOR MATH AND READING! Have students read these word problems aloud and discuss answers as you go along.
* Students won't even realize they're practicing their multiplication facts with these cute problems. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT "MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE"
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Did I say it was self-correcting?
- DIVISION FACTS MATCHUPS!
90 division facts in all!! You receive 3 FULL worksheets of 18 examples. Each example starts with one fact and 4 more after it. Students must circle the fact OR facts that match the first one. There can be MORE than one match so students must solve EVERY fact – 90 in all. Great activity reinforcing their division facts!
- DIVISION FACTS POWERPOINT PROGRAM WITH GREATER THAN AND LESS THAN
This self-correcting Powerpoint Program STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN if they get even ONE answer wrong! Designed for individual or small group use this program has 3 different sections to it. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention while they practice their division facts. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING?
- SENTENCE STRUCTURE MIXUPS!
- 2 FULL worksheets where students must "unscramble" mixed up sentences using context clues. Great Language Arts activity that goes beyond "just reading". Will lend itself to class discussion.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!