WRITING DIFFICULT DECIMALS
This download is FREE hoping that you'll like the way it's made and will check out some of my other products.
Here are 2 examples from these worksheets:
* example 1 - two million and two millionths
* example 2 - fourteen hundred-thousandths
Write these as decimals!! - NOT EASY!
These 2 worksheets will challenge your students ability to write out decimals from written words like you see above. 20 examples in all. Good practice and reinforcement. Answers included in your download.
* SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics. NOT for the beginner!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables. Includes 3 pages of WORD PROBLEMS!
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next.
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity!
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!