Learning to recognize repeating patterns and extending repeating patterns are important early math skills. What is the pattern young children learn early in the school year? ABABAB of course! This packet is exclusively for the ABABAB pattern.
This fall themed packet is perfect for the month of October when children see candy corn! Here's what's included:
1. Two "Cut and Paste" activity sheets for students to extend an ababab pattern. (black and white version)
2. Two "Cut and Paste" activity sheets sheets for students to extend an ababab pattern. (color version - identical to number 1)
3. Coloring sheet for students to create their own ababab pattern AND program through coloring the "cut and paste" pieces to extend the pattern.
4. Record/extend an ababab pattern through drawing. (black and white & color version)
5. Identify and extend (printing letters) a core pattern (black and white) printable.
6. Identify and extend (printing letters) a unit pattern (black and white) printable.
7. Candy corn and candy corn pumpkin photo cards for modeling patterns or use as a pocket chart center.