Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.19 MB | 100 pages
This 10 Frame Flash can be used to teach subitizing fluency for the numbers 1-10. Each slide flashes up for a moment. Then the kids can say, write, draw, or build what they saw. There are 4 different flash speeds. .5 seconds, 1 second, 1.5 seconds, and 2 seconds. There are 2 options for changing the slide. You can do it manually, or it will change after 6 seconds on your own. This purchase gives you 8 different presentations. (4 speeds x t transition options = 8 total.) The demo version is just a video overview.
The actual presentation is FULLY editable. You can change the colors, size, move the counters around, adjust the timing, etc. Make it work for your students.
This can be used as a daily fluency activity to help your students more quickly identify how many counters they see.
• Project for the whole class
• Project or display on a computer screen for small group or centers
• See and Say – Students see the counters and wait for your signal to say what they saw. (You could signal the whole class or a specific group of students.)
• See and Write- Students see the counters flash up and then write the number of counters on their whiteboard
• See and Record- Students see the counters flash up and then write the number of counters on a recording sheet. This works as a center.
• See and Draw- Students see the counters flash and then fill in a blank 10 frame (I use a 10 frame in a sheet protector, and they write with dry erase).
• See and Build- Give students a set of counters and have them build what they see.