2nd grade homework add-on. 40 days (80 half sheets) of spiral review homework. Each day providing a half-sheet with language arts on one side and math practice on the other.
→This is a BUNDLE of 2nd Grade Math Homework Add-on Pack and 2nd Grade ELA Homework Add-on Pack. You're saving 15% off the individual unit prices by purchasing this bundle!
This is meant to be a companion to the 2nd Grade Math and ELA Homework Bundle.
The questions in this add-on pack are written at end of year level so it can be used as a review of the most important 2nd grade topics. It also works great for end-of-year test review for 2nd grade or beginning of the year review for 3rd grade.←
Other homework bundles:
• 3rd Grade Homework (180 days)
• 2nd Grade Homework (100 days)
• 1st Grade Homework (100 days)
• 1st Grade Homework Add On Pack (40 days)
• 40 days of common core aligned math/language practice
• table of contents
• answer key new!
Pages cycle through 5 language art topics:
• Phonics -- identifying vowel sounds, spelling, and sight word practice
• Comprehension -- reading and responding
• Grammar -- contractions, possessives, proper nouns, past tense
• Writing -- composition and editing
• vocabulary -- context clues, glossary skills, prefixes, compound words
And 5 math topics:
• Place Value -- number names, place value, and expanded notation to 1000
• Measurement -- length, time, and money
• Problem Solving -- addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 2 and 3-digits
• Number Sense -- even & odd, greater than/less than, arrays, skip-counting
• Geometry -- shapes and fractions
Each page is labeled with the common core standard(s) it supports and an "I can" statement for each topic.The pages are meant to be copied back-to-back so language arts 101 and math 101 line up.
Visit our blog to read more
about this product and see more examples.
You may also be interested in 2nd grade • Morning Work
• Fluency Homework
• Morning Messages
• Cumulative Math Review Activity
• Cumulative Language Arts Review Activity
Connect with us! • Second Story Window