Also included in
- SAVE BIG WITH THE BUNDLE!I am beyond THRILLED to share with you a brand new 3rd Grade Math Made Fun Curriculum, which is designed to make math FUN, hands-on and engaging for 3rd grade students. If you are looking to get away from the boring box curriculum or even just supplement your current math cu$96.00$120.00Save $24.00
Third Grade Math Made Fun Curriculum: A Complete and comprehensive 3rd Grade Math Curriculum, which covers all grade level standards in a variety of ways. This is Unit 2 of the full curriculum.
- Grab the BUNDLE HERE
I am beyond THRILLED to share with you a brand new 3rd Grade Math Made Fun Curriculum, which is designed to make math FUN, hands-on and engaging for 3rd grade students. If you are looking to get away from the boring box curriculum or even just supplement your current math curriculum, then THIS is the program for you!
What is included in each unit?
- a scope for each unit
- daily lesson plans that offer differentiation for on-level, below level and above level students
- pre-assessments for each unit
- post assessments for each unit
- assessment trackers to group students into appropriate groups
hands-on math centers for each unit
- NO PREP practice and activity pages for each unit
A note about Pricing:
If you choose to purchase each unit from the 3rd Grade Math Made Fun Curriculum, you will spend $15 a unit or $120 total. Grab the bundle and SAVE BIG!
How are the Units Structured?
There are 6 major components to each unit to help make the math units meaningful and engaging for whole group, small group or individual lessons.
- Component Number 1 Pre-Assessment! This assessment has only 8 questions and is designed to be administered one on one, in a small group, or in a whole group. The unit pre-assessment gives you the opportunity to assess prior knowledge. Use this assessment to guide your teaching throughout the unit. Use the Pre-Assessment Tracker throughout the unit to easily identify small groups and students who may benefit from scaffolds or extension activities.
- Component Number 2 Daily Lesson Plans! After administering the informal pre-assessment for each unit, the teacher will group students accordingly with the assessment tracker. Each unit has a scope with the objectives for daily lesson plans. The lesson plans are broken down into 5 easy to follow parts::
1. Objective- What students should be able to do by the end of the lesson.
2. Review- A quick warm-up that has students practice previous skills that will be used in the current lesson.
3. Hook-A fun intro to get students engaged.
4. Mini Lesson- Teach, model, and discuss the new skill in today's lesson.
5. Practice- Each practice section lists three types of activities that pair well with the specific lesson.
Center(s)- New center(s) to be introduced with the lesson.
Activity Pages- These pages require some basic materials such as scissors, glue or dice.
Practice Pages- These only require a pencil and crayons! They are great for seatwork, homework or work on the go!
✸Differentiation- Each lesson include scaffold and extension ideas to meet the needs of students at all levels!
- Component Number 3 Hands-On Math Centers! Each unit will have a variety of math centers/stations to help students practice and apply skills and strategies taught within each math unit. These centers are directly connected to specific grade level standards.
- Provide meaningful learning opportunities
- Foster independence
- Allow for differentiation
- Best of all...they make learning FUN!
- -Component Number 4 NO PREP Practice/Activity pages! We all know that students need a LOT of practice to help master newly learned math concepts and make them more concrete. Each 2nd Grade Math unit will have a variety of fun NO PREP practice pages that can be used in centers, as homework, extra practice or in small groups. These pages are directly connected to the skills and standards that students are learning during the lesson and in the math centers/stations.
- Component Number 5 Post-assessment! The units post-assessment give an opportunity to measure what your students have learned!
- Component Number 6 Material Wrap Up for each unit! At the end of each unit, I provide you with a list of materials to set aside for intervention and review. The rest of the unit can be packed away for next year.
✸Intervention Materials - These materials will support students who score 0-6 on the Unit Post Assessment. They are great for small group, individual practice, and homework.
✸Spiral Review Materials- These materials can be used for review throughout the year. Consider using them at the beginning of new units before most units centers have been introduced, after breaks, for end-of-year review, and/or as homework.
Units Included in the 3rd Grade Math Made Fun Bundle:
Unit 1: Place Value
Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction within 1,000
Unit 3: Multiplication and Division Part 1
Unit 4: Multiplication and Division Part 2
Unit 5: Fractions
Unit 6: Time
Unit 7: Measurement, Area, and Perimeter
Unit 8: Data and Graphs
Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction within 1,000
Lesson 2:1 Students will be able to review addition within 1,000 without regrouping.
Lesson 2.2 Students will be able to review subtraction within 1,000 without regrouping.
Lesson 2.3 Students will be able to use various strategies to add within 1,000 (day 1).
Lesson 2.4 Students will be able to use various strategies to add within 1,000 (day 2).
Lesson 2.5 Students will be able to use various strategies to add within 1,000 (day 3).
Lesson 2.6 Students will be able to use various strategies to add within 1,000 (day 4).
Lesson 2.7 Students will be able to use various strategies to subtract within 1,000 (day 1).
Lesson 2.8 Students will be able to use various strategies to subtract within 1,000 (day 2).
Lesson 2.9 Students will be able to use various strategies to subtract within 1,000 (day 3).
Lesson 2.10 Students will be able to use various strategies to subtract within 1,000 (day 4).
Lesson 2.11 Students will be able to compare and solve addition and subtraction equations within 1,000 (day 1).
Lesson 2.12 Students will be able to compare and solve addition and subtraction equations within 1,000 (day 2).
Lesson 2.13 Students will be able to estimate to solve addition and subtraction problems within 1,000.
Lesson 2.14 Students will be able to apply knowledge of addition and subtraction within 1,000.
Lesson 2.15 Students will be able to review and build fluency for addition and subtraction within 1,000.
***Check out the PREVIEW to see the unit in detail and click on the links above to see each unit in action on the blog.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to follow the Moffatt Girls on: