These math centers are engaging activities that encourage math talk. Students explain how they sort their cards and build strong math concepts as they create cards of their own.
* ALL 4th Grade Math Standards Covered *
- Set 1: Operations & Algebraic Thinking - 14 sorts
- Set 2: Number & Operations in Base 10 - 24 Sorts
- Set 3: Fractions - 22 Sorts
- Set 4: Measurement & Data - 22 Sorts
- Set 5: Geometry - 11 Sorts
- Math Sorts Binder - Pages that list all math sorts, standard, topic, and small group lesson plan page for notes
- Blank PowerPoint Template - Just add text boxes to the template and create your own sorts!
- Student Notebook Dividers - Students keep their math sorts notebook organized with these dividers. Includes learning goals! The dividers are now editable.
- Student Directions for Day 1 and Day 2 Activities
- Answer Key
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click to Download 5 FREE Math Sorts Here
Click Here to view a Blog Post about how I use math sorts in my classroom.
You may also be interested in....
MORE MATH SORTS
2nd Grade Math Sorts - All Standards
3rd Grade Math Sorts - All Standards
4th Grade Math Sorts - All Standards
5th Grade Math Sorts - All Standards