Save 50% by Bundling
Riddles are a great way to make a boring assignment fun. Combine that with task cards to get the students up and moving, and students are eager to learn.
However, I found students knew the answer to the riddle and just chose the answers to fill in the letters without doing any of the math. This way, students have to create the riddle before they can answer it.
This bundle contains word problems that are aligned with the 7th Grade Common Core Standards.
Here is what is included in the Bundle
1. Probability of Simple Events Create the Riddle Activity
2. Theoretical & Experimental Probability Create the Riddle Activity
3. Probability of Compound Events Create the Riddle Activity
4. Probability Outcomes: Fundamental Counting Principle Create the Riddle Activity
5. Probability of Independent and Dependent Events Create the Riddle Activity
6. Probability Outcomes: Permutations Create the Riddle Activity
The preview has the link for each of these activities, so be sure to check it out.
* Perfect for centers, homework or independent/group practice
* Engaging activity for students to practice
* Minimal prep - just print and present
* Easy to assess student mastery
* Answer Key included