*This version runs on the Windows version of Office Excel...
- The Att_ONE Excel Workbook (Single) gives the teacher the ability to visually track attendance for a single class.
- The "Single" version is a free product demonstration of the full version of Att_ONE. The "Single" version includes a single-class tab, Contacts tab, Contact Log tab, and a Print Out tab. This file is a demo.
- When you first download the file, enter your student name(s) in the "Contacts" tab, and fill out the contact information as needed. Next, enter that student's name in your "Class-1" tab roster.
- By following these steps, you will avoid the "Warning" message that tells you that your student is not in the Contacts list.
- Afterwards, enter your student's attendance by using the legend in the key box on your Class tab.
For the full-version, see my store products list. You may also download the full-version "Manual Guide" for free.
- See the full-version on the YouTube link below: Att_ONE Preview
*NO MACROS are in use. If a Macro dialog box appears and requests permission to be opened, click "Disable."
However, if you accidentally click "Enable" on the Macro dialog box, nothing will happen and your workbook will open as normal.
Att_ONE Excel Workbook (Single)
by Gregory Melvin
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License