Get students coding with these unplugged coding programs with a Christmas theme! This block style coding resource is a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
Christmas Coding Unplugged comes in color and black & white!!
• A grinch dumped the gifts out of Santa’s bag! Help Santa find his bag and collect the gifts along the way.
• The weatherman predicts snowstorms for Christmas Eve! Help Santa and his reindeer get to your house, but be careful to avoid the snowstorms.
This product is part of my Coding Unplugged – ALL YEAR Bundle
where you can purchase the entire year of coding unplugged products at a discount!
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.
You may also like:
• Christmas Follow the Code
• Christmas Binary Code STEM Activities
• More Christmas Activities