20 Algebra Puzzle Task Cards - This set of algebra puzzle task cards give your students an introduction to algebra, by using pictures to represent numbers. The cards are self-correcting, as each box on the card can only have one of the number squares (0-9). Includes some Kwanzaa and Chanukuh images.
Now includes iPad versions!
How can I use this product?
As a math center, you can print out a set, insert them in plastic sheets/laminate, and your students can use the number squares on them. You can print them out and have your students glue on the number squares. You can also purchase the app Stick Around and solve each card with an iPad! Each card uses number squares (0-9), and each square has a spot on the card, so they are self-correcting.
What is included?
ZIP file includes:
1 pdf file with 48 pages
* 3 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page of with two tracking sheets for students to keep track of which card they have done
* 2 pages of instructions to display at the math center
* 10 cards of adding and subtracting questions
* 10 cards with adding and subtracting as well as basic multiplication
* 20 answer cards (each card has a matching answer key for students to use to correct each others, while you are with a small group)
*20 Number puzzles
Note: If you purchased my Halloween or Thanksgiving set of Algebra cards, the cards are the same only with different images.
Can I try them out first?
Yes! Here is a sampler set
of 5 for you.
Is this available in a bundle?
Yes! It's part of my Holiday Math bundle
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my holiday activities!
Other questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
. As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook