Address the Civil Rights Movement Legislation
while practicing the skill of primary source analysis
This 2-page handout provides an assortment of quotes
for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of the Civil Rights Movement Legislation
. Includes a wrap-up question in which students utilize all of the information, as well as prior content knowledge for completion.
Answers will vary, so no key provided! All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress or public domain.
Great class or homework assignment!
Also available as part of a bundled set.
• Civil Rights Movement Primary Source Analysis Bundle
• Civil Rights Movement in Pictures
• Civil Rights Movement Ppt w/ Core Content Lecture Notes
• Heroes of the Civil Rights Movement Powerpoint Presentation
• Impact of the Civil Rights Movement Powerpoint w/ Content Statistics
• MLK I Have A Dream Speech American Speeches Document Analysis Martin Luther King
• MLK Jr. Martin Luther King Jr. Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Images for Commercial Use - Photos, Clipart - MLK
• Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes Analysis Task Card Activity Set MLK Day
• Martin Luther King Jr. Scavenger Hunt Task Card or Walking Tour Activity MLK Day
• U.S. History People Task Cards Civil War to Modern Times
• United States Complete Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set Civil War- Modern Day
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!