Civil Rights Movement Primary Source Analysis Bundle
Investigate the Civil Rights Movement
with primary sources
so your students learn core content while also practicing Social Studies skills.
This bundled set includes 8-pages of handouts providing an assortment of quotes and images for students to analyze
with guiding questions for a better understanding of the economic, political, and cultural changes of the Civil Rights Movement
and the Era of the 60s & 70s
. Includes a wrap-up question on each in which students make comparisons to our modern America.
Primary Source Analysis Worksheet Topics Included in this Bundle:
Leading to the Civil Rights Movement
Civil Rights Movement in Action
Civil Rights Movement Legislation
Protest Movements of the 60s & 70s
Each is also available individually in my TpT Store.
Answers will vary, so no key provided!
All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress public domain.
Great class or homework assignment!
• Civil Rights Act of 1964 Document Analysis Activity
• Civil Rights Movement in Pictures
• Civil Rights Movement Ppt w/ Core Content Lecture Notes
• Heroes of the Civil Rights Movement Powerpoint Presentation
• Impact of the Civil Rights Movement Powerpoint w/ Content Statistics
• MLK I Have A Dream Speech American Speeches Document Analysis Martin Luther King
• MLK Jr. Martin Luther King Jr. Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Images for Commercial Use - Photos, Clipart - MLK
• Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes Analysis Task Card Activity Set MLK Day
• Martin Luther King Jr. Scavenger Hunt Task Card or Walking Tour Activity MLK Day
• U.S. History People Task Cards Civil War to Modern Times
• United States Complete Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set Civil War- Modern Day
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!