Colorful posters with math standards in fun fonts. Title poster along with 8 posters, each featuring one CC Math Practice Standard. In color with B&W option as well.
I find that having these on the wall is a great way to inform and remind students of the big ideas behind learning mathematics- great conversation piece for middle school or high school students!
The eight Standards for Mathematical Practice are:
1) Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them
2) Reason abstractly and quantitatively
3) Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others
4) Model with mathematics
5) Use appropriate tools strategically
6) Attend to precision
7) Look for and make use of structure
8) Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning
13 Inspiring Quotes for the Math ClassroomProblem Solving Posters