The case study is best completed in small groups. The case study is written as a lab that should guide the students through the process of building a table for a function, writing equations or functions using phrases, writing equations and/or functions from phrases. The study should model an example of how a business may market their services to increase profits.
· Lesson Plan
· Cluster of Prior, Present, and Next Learning Targets
· Common Core Standards
· Common Core Practices
· Instructions and Suggestions
· Outcomes, Assessment , and Closure Ideas
· Flipped Lesson Assignment - Scaffolding
· Guided Case Study for Cooperative Learning Activity
· Independent Practice - Differentiation (3 versions)
· Formal Assessment (3 versions)
· Written for CCSS Practice Poster Products - MP1, MP4
Includes both OneNote package and Pdf Package
Perfect for demonstration Common Core Standards and Practices with a complete lesson plan which is designed to meet most of the requirements of new evaluation systems.