- This bundle includes 5 Holiday-Themed Math Missions:Cupid's Party (Valentine's Day)Lucky's Road Trip (St. Patrick's Day)Haunted House (Halloween)Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanksgiving)Santa's Helpers (Christmas)Each Math Mission includes 16 to 20 problem solving tasks for students to solve, in order to c$26.75$21.50Save $5.25
Get students excited about math and problem solving while celebrating Valentine's Day!! This resource invites students to help Cupid plan his annual Valentine’s Day party by completing 16 different math tasks!!
Start out with a letter from Cupid!! In the letter, Cupid asks students to help him plan his VALENTINE’S DAY PARTY by completing the different tasks. This will get your students excited and ready to start problem solving!!
There are 16 different tasks for students to complete. Each task is available in 3 different levels, so that you can choose the level that is just right for your students.
Labels, Name Tags, and a Thank You Note from Cupid are also included.
Be sure to check out the preview for a closer look!!
MORE MATH MISSIONS!!
- Lucky's Road Trip (St. Patrick's Day)
- Haunted House (Halloween)
- Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanksgiving)
- Santa's Helper (Christmas)
Feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com