This set of 36 current electricity task cards encompasses many aspects of current electricity, including:
• Terminology and the Basics (4)
• Properties of Circuits (13) including basic(2), qualitative(6) and quantitative(5)
• Schematic Symbols and Diagrams (9)
• Circuit Math (6) including power, voltage, current, charge, energy and time
• Build your own circuit (4) *requires wire, batteries and bulbs
This file includes:
• 36 Task Cards
• Answer Sheet
• Answer Key
• Extra Blank Cards (make your own cards to substitute in, if necessary)
-Use cards individually or in small groups.
-Use for science centers.
-Use as a scavenger hunt around classroom or school. The group to find and correctly answer the most cards wins!
-Use for a test review or as a formative assessment tool.
-Have students create their own questions or tasks, to add to the deck.