Operations with Decimals 5th Grade Math Unit - Completely editable to help you best meet the needs of your students!
5th Grade Math Curriculum Unit 3
This unit is part of my 5th Grade Math Curriculum. If you'd like to purchase the curriculum, please click here!
This unit includes seven multi-day lessons that cover:
• Decimal Sense Review
• Adding Decimals
• Subtracting Decimals
• Multiplying Decimals and Whole Numbers
• Multiplying Decimals by Decimals
• Dividing Decimals by Whole Numbers
Included in this resource:
• Weekly warm up recording sheets
• Weekly exit ticket sheets
• Blank lesson plans
• Unit vocabulary sheet
• Unit pre-assessment
• Warm ups
• Traditional notes
• Practice assignments (for homework or classwork)
• A complete PDF of the unit
• An editable PPT version of the unit.
• A binder cover and spine labels
• Unit tracking pages
• ACTIVITIES! This unit differs from the others in that it includes four activities for each operation - a coloring page, a white board modeling activity, a puzzle and fold and flip notes.
To edit this resource :
• Instructions have been provided in the download to help you edit. You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable file.
• All questions and notes are editable.
• Copyright information, backgrounds, formatting, foldable templates and graphics are NOT editable.
Download the preview to see exactly what is included with each lesson as well as sample pages!
While some activities are included in this resource, most are not included
. Many more decimal operation activities and activities to accompany the rest of my 5th Grade Curriculum units are available in my 5th Grade Math Growing Resource Bundle
There will be no overlap between this and the resource bundle.
5th Grade Curriculum Units:
►Unit 1 – Place Value
►Unit 2 – Operations with Whole Numbers
►Unit 3 – Decimal Operations
►Unit 4 – Fraction Concepts
►Unit 5 – Addition and Subtraction of Fractions
►Unit 6 – Multiplication and Division of Fractions
►Unit 7 – Patterns and The Coordinate Plane
►Unit 8 – Geometry
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses
that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.