Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Middle School and Freshman High School Digital Interactive Notebook Collection - Fully Editable and Growing Bundle. Designed specifically for the 1:1 classroom utilizing any kind of digital device such as Chromebooks, Cellphones, or Tablets.
This collection contains complete Digital Interactive Notebooks, which include pages of engaging and educational activities. Each page was created to look and feel like a traditional notebook but was designed to take advantage of everything that digital brings. This bundle will save you 50% over purchasing each resource separately. This is a growing bundle, which means that it is continually being added to. As I add new resources, I will increase the price accordingly. If you buy now, you will get the lowest possible price and receive all future resources absolutely FREE.
- "Excellent resource, thank you!"
- "Very organized! Love the activities! Can't wait for the others!"
Digital Interactive Notebook for Google and OneDrive cloud services. If you don’t currently have a Google account, you can sign up for one completely free and get started in 5 minutes. If you’re a OneDrive user, no problem. Simply download the notebook as a PowerPoint file to your computer then upload it to your OneDrive account. The majority of the items in this resource are fully editable. In addition, slides can be added or removed easily to suit your classroom needs.
I feel that the most effective way to see what you’ll receive is to actually access it, play with it, and that way, you’ll know if it’s right for your classroom. To do that, I’ve made available a sample space interactive notebook you can access by CLICKING HERE
This collection covers:
- "These look awesome and I will begin using these immediately as my school is going 1:1 in a week!!!!! I know these will save me LOTS of time, save paper, and be great for reinforcement of learning! Great price on a growing bundle! Thank you very much!"
- "This is an excellent resource for differentiating instruction in a mixed ability class!"
- "I love these and I cannot wait until all of them are complete!! :)"
- "These are very easy for my students to use. They enjoy using technology to make their interactive notebook."
- "This is a fantastic resource to help teachers utilize more technology in their classrooms!"
- "Super collection so far - can't wait to see the rest"
- "These are GREAT! The kids love getting to move things around and have that hands on learning experience. I love watching them work! I also love that they can't lose this 'lab notebook' (we're 1:1 technology) and the students enjoy doing this in class! Digital is the way to go! Thank you!"
The following topics will be included within the bundle soon
• Newton's Three Laws of Motion
• Energy, Energy Transfer, and its Forms
• Kinetic and Gravitational Potential Energy
• Density and Buoyancy
• Work and Energy
• Uniform Acceleration
• Momentum, Conservation of Momentum and Impulse
• Motion Graphing – Distance, Time, Velocity, and Acceleration
Light and Optics
• Light and its Production
Sound and Waves
• Sound, Sound Energy, and Speed
• Sound and Hearing
Earth and Space Science
• Cloud Types
• Extreme Weather
• Natural Disasters
• Rock cycle
• Types of Chemical Reactions and Balancing Equations
• Molecular and Ionic Compounds
• The Mole/Avogadro's Number
• Chemical Bonds
• The particle theory
• Pure substances & mixtures
• Balancing chemical equations
• Naming and Writing Formulas for Chemical Compounds
• Naming and Writing Chemical Reactions
• Acid and Base Chemistry
• Mitosis and the Cell Cycle
• Cellular Respiration
• DNA Manipulation and GMOs
• Physical and behavioral adaptations
• Plant Sexual and Asexual Reproduction
• Hearing and the Human Ear
• Plant anatomy
• Mendelian Genetics
• Cells and the Cell Theory
• Cell Membrane and Transport
• Plant Sexual and Asexual Reproduction
• The Classification of Living Things
• Scientific Method, Skills, and Safety
THEN: Before computers, we used interactive notebooks to engage our students and keep their notebooks organized and accessible. This, however, required a lot of material and the unwelcome task of lugging them all home with you to mark. But we used them because they were effective and allowed us to effectively assess our students' understanding.
NOW: Why use digital interactive notebooks? As prices decrease, many schools are moving towards a 1:1, computer-student ratio and are becoming digital. The way we teach needs to keep up. You don’t even need a class set of computers; a personal device (cell phone, laptop, tablet, etc.) will work just as well.
Digital interactive notebooks provide all the same means of organization and assessment but without the physical notebook. This…
1) Saves you from bringing them back and forth/storing them in your class.
2) Purchasing all the necessary supplies.
3) Having them get lost, misplace pages, etc.
Once you purchase, you’ll get a direct link. This link will allow you to place your own copy of the digital notebook into your Google Drive folder. From there, simply distribute the file to your students. No notebooks, no glue, no scissors, not even a USB in sight. Everything is stored and can be accessed in the cloud from any computer in the world. If your students go on holiday, they can access it. If they’re sick, they can access it.
What activities will you find inside my Digital Interactive Notebooks?
• Interactive drag-and-drop activities
• Embedded Videos that play inside the slides along with questions
• Calculation questions
• Audio recorders – students record and upload their own auditory answers to questions
• Drawings – students create their own drawing then easily upload them to their slides using their device or computer
• Research questions
• Extension questions for early finishers, those wanting extra credit, or incorporated into the mainstream assignment
• Vocabulary check on the entire unit
• Lots more
Click here to get immediate access to a sample file so you can see exactly what’s being offered → http://bit.ly/TWF-DINB. Keep in mind that the sample file is for my SPACE notebook but it does give you a good idea of how the resource is structured.
What if my school won’t pay for Google products or access to Google Classroom? No problem. G-Suite, as it’s called, is completely free and includes everything you’ll need to access your digital notebooks.
What if your students don’t have internet access for some reason? These notebooks can easily be made available off-line for access anywhere.
Left-side/Right-side. Is there a place for students to include their own notes? Yes! That’s the beauty of going digital. You don’t need a left and right side. When you or your students want some more room, just add a slide and go to town.
Worried about plagiarism? I use turnitin.com to ensure my students are submitting their own work. However, I attempt to make these as interactive and individual as possible, which all but eliminates cheating.
Do you feel that your students will miss out on the hands-on experience they receive from traditional interactive notebooks? In today’s world, I don’t think that’s a concern. Your students are and need to be well versed in the world of technology and how to manipulate it to suit their needs. This resource will help.
If you have any questions, please send me an email - email@example.com