Also included in
- Digital lesson plans and activities right at your fingertips. No matter if kids are learning at home, at school, hybrid learning or homeschooling these organized lesson plans and interactive activities will help you start building consistency the first week. These second grade aligned weekly units a$65.00$100.00Save $35.00
Are you trying to figure out how you will be teaching this coming school year? We shouldn't be stressing over this so I decided to make a plan. No matter if learning at home or school we can deliver thorough, organized content to our students and start building consistency the first week. This second grade daily lesson plans and activities unit was designed for use in Google and for paper pencil. You will have 5 sets of Google slides (60+ pages each) to make your way through instruction each day.
The subjects covered in theses slides are Word Work, Spelling, Grammar, Writing, Reading Comprehension (you choose which story you want to read), and Math instruction. All lesson are .
In addition, I have included all of the worksheets for your students. You can print them and send them home each week or use them in the classroom. If you are only digital, no worries, they are on Google as well.
During this week we will focus on phonics skill 2 letter blends and open and closed syllables, writing a personal narrative, text connections, calendar routines, reviewing addition and subtraction strategies and building number sense while solving story problems.
In the morning, I would share and completed the slides with my students. Then, after the morning meeting, students can complete their classwork for the day. You can use screen share on Google Meets or whatever platform you are using. If there is something you don't want to teach, simply delete the slides pertaining to that instruction.
SEESAW TEACHERS: I have included all of the files as a png image so you can easily upload them to Seesaw. Due to the size of these units, they DO NOT come pre loaded. It will be up to you to add them to your lessons.
Here are the SKILLS and STANDARDS in Week 3:
Phonics, Spelling, Word Work: 2 letter blends
Grammar: Subject & Predicate/ Complete Sentences
Writing: Writing, Revising and Editing a personal Narrative: Small Moments
Reading: Text Connections (Text to Text, Text to Self, Text to World)
Math: Building Number Sense: Solving Story Problems, looking for clues and organizing work
Here is what is included on Week 3:
- Daily Google Slides that can be used in person or over a video conference.
- All of the worksheets to be printed if at home or in person.
- YouTube links to other helpful videos for instruction
- Each day comes with typed lesson plans on how I will be sharing them with my own students.
- Flexibility to go between in person and at home instruction.
- Standards based mapped out.
DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES
Need more time saving digital teaching resources?
- Digital & Print Lessons & Plans for 2nd Grade- Week 1
- Digital & Print Lessons & Plans for 2nd Grade- Week 2
- Digital & Print Lessons & Plans for 2nd Grade- Week 3
- Digital & Print Lessons & Plans for 2nd Grade- Week 4
- Digital & Print Lessons & Plans for 2nd Grade- Week 5
Looking for reward incentives?
- Student Centered Classroom Reward Coupons and Behavior Charts
- Digital Marble Jar & Class Reward Coupons | Classroom Reward System
- Digital Gumball Machine & Class Reward Coupons | Classroom Reward System
- Digital Fish Bowl & Class Reward Coupons | Classroom Reward System
Digital Meet the Teacher Slideshow Templates
- Bright Color Templates
- Bright Rainbow Color Templates
- Pastel Color Templates
- Pastel Rainbow Color Templates
- Earth Tone Color Templates
Digital End of Year Slideshow Templates
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE TECHNOLOGY PIECES**
Some of this resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students or children.
*You can also print this resource for a hard copy instead of completing digitally or print after completion to display and share work.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!