Get students coding with these unplugged coding programs with an Easter theme! This block style coding resource is a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
Easter Coding Unplugged comes in color and black & white!!
• It’s time to hunt Easter eggs! Take your basket, collect eggs, and find the golden egg at the end.
• Oh no, it’s raining and the Easter Bunny needs to deliver baskets! Help the Easter Bunny find his rain clothes so he doesn’t get wet, but don’t let him get caught in the rain.
This product is part of my Coding Unplugged – ALL YEAR Bundle
where you can purchase the entire year of coding unplugged products at a discount!
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.
You may also like:
• Easter Follow the Code
• Easter Binary Code STEM Activities
• More Easter Activities