1. identify and describe the parts of an ecosystem,
2. identify and describe the interaction of biotic and abiotic factors within an ecosystem,
3. identify different types of ecosystems and organisms that inhabit them,
4. recognize that ecosystems can be fragile,
5. recognize that changes to one element within an ecosystem can affect many other elements within an ecosystem,
6. recognize that newly introduced species can damage the balance of an ecosystem.
Each page invites your learner to interactive with the subject to engage the information. Lessons use audio, animation, virtual manipulatives and other engaging experiences. Our Lessons are compete with a lesson plan and a companion quiz so you can quickly prepare and evaluate your learners’ progress.
To use these lessons you will need a free viewer from SMART Technologies™ call SMART Notebook interactive Viewer. Here is the link to download that software if needed.
http://bit.ly/IS56tK This is the link to the free viewer.
Scroll down until you see "SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer" and then select your version, Mac or PC.