Elapsed Time Lesson
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Are you ready to take your math lessons to the NEXT LEVEL? Look no further than these engaging & rigorous math flipbooks lessons. Your students will love these high-interest flipbooks, and you will love the skill reinforcement, and practice that each book provides. Which Math Flipbook resourcesPrice $39.99Original Price $56.90Save $16.91
Are you getting ready to tackle elapsed time? Get ready to take your lessons and review of telling time and elapsed time to the next level with this set of high-interest flipbook lessons! Your students will absolutely love elapsed time lesson, and you will love the teaching, skill reinforcement, and practice it provides as you cover a variety of skills relating to elapsed time.
This flipbook acts as a mini interactive notebook that covers a variety of strategies relating to elapsed time The left hand side of each page helps to TEACH the focus skill, acting as a mini anchor chart that students interact with and complete. On the right hand side, students engage in a variety of time-related tasks.
Want to fit the pages in a notebook? Just print at 75%!
The final section, ‘Put it All Together’ asks students to synthesize all skills in an engaging review of everything they have learned!
This activity all about elapsed time provides students with a rigorous and engaging review of the following elapsed time skills and strategies:
- Telling and writing time
- Elapsed time on a number chart
- Elapsed time on a T-Chart
- Using an "N" or "Z" Model
Three Low-Prep and No-Prep Options!
This elapsed time resource comes in three versions, you can choose the one that works best for your class!
- Flipbook with tabs: Print double-sided and cut tabs.
- Full page with NO tabs: Just print and go!
- Digital on Google Slides (Full Color)
I suggest using the flipbook as you teach OR review each of these skills. It is a great visual guide for students learning these important elapsed time concepts and something that students can refer back to week after week. It is also ideal for an end of unit review or nightly homework during your elapsed time unit.
You may also like…
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.