This Kindergarten End of Year Benchmark Assessment is a three page assessment that will allow you to evaluate the progress of your kindergarten students based on the Common Core Standards!
This 64 question assessment can be given as a beginning, middle, and end of year assessment to determine students knowledge entering kindergarten, progression towards mastery, and end of year mastery. I have also included a tracking sheet to easily see where the students in your class fall. In addition an answer key is included for your connivence.
Please download the document preview!!
Click here to view my End of Year Benchmark Assessment for Reading!
Click here for more Common Core Math Assessments!
Students will be assessed on:
- Counting to 100
- Counting to 100 by 10s
- Counting from a given number
- Counting objects in a 20 frame
- Counting scattered objects
- Number identification 1-20
- 2-d shape identification
- 3-d shape identification
- Comparing objects
- Comparing number (greater than, less than, equal)
- Addition with objects
- Addition fluently
- Subtraction with objects
- Subtraction fluently
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!