These easy to use editable schedules and expectations are great to use during online learning!
INCLUDES MATERIALS FOR:
- A weekly teacher schedule (PowerPoint format)
- A video meeting schedule for students (PowerPoint format)
- Video meeting expectations (PowerPoint format)
- NOTE: The above items are in Powerpoint, so you will need access to PPT to download and edit. The only editable parts of these documents are the times, schedules & charts. (You can't change the words at the top of the charts/ schedules.)
- Variety of break time visuals (with Google Slides™)
- Variety of checklist schedules (with Google Slides™)
- You will need to be able have access to Google Slides™ to use this product
- You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides™
DOWNLOADING/ SET UP:
- After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides™.
- When using the slides decks on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag items in this Google Slide™ document.
Please note, I do not and cannot provide technology support for Google Slides™ or any other platforms. If you aren’t comfortable with navigating Google Drive™ and making simple edits to Google Slides™, please to not purchase this product.
- This purchase is for one personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom. You can share the link with your students' families via email or password secured online platforms (like ClassDojo, Google Classroom™ or Seesaw™)
- You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
- You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
- Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
- Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
- Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.
This product was created using Smarty Symbols Images. All rights reserved, 2011-2015.