PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
**FOR ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION WITHIN 20 or 10**
I just LOVE a good craftivity for math. This "math"tivity focuses on challenging students to find addends that make a ten and/or to subtract from 10.
• Give each student 1 candy corn, 1 ten frame, 10 pumpkins, and 1 number
• Model how to make a ten using the pumpkins with red and yellow.
• Students make a ten in the ten frame by gluing red and yellow pumpkins they
colored in the ten frame. Then have them record their number sentence on
the writing paper.
• Students can then color their candy corn and glue their craftivity together.
• Use a piece of colored construction paper to attach the candy corn and
• For differentiation do sums up to 5 instead of 10 or sums up to 20 by using 2 ten frames!
Like this craftivity? Check out my: