This morning work includes 20 worksheets that are focused around Math and Literacy skills while incorporating some Valentine's Day fun! The worksheets are all aligned to the Common Core Standards!
1. Groundhog's Day Predictions: Color if you think the Groundhog will see his shadow or not and then write.
2. Groundhog's Day Color By Sight Word
3. Writing CVC words (E as the medial vowel)
4. Reading CVC words (E as the medial vowel)
5. _Et Word Family Fun
6. Sports Syllables (syllables in different kinds of sports balls
7. Fruity Beginning Sounds
8. Zoo Animal Ending Sounds
9. Heart Patterns
10. I love to Count by 5s!
11. Valentine's Day themed Practice Handwriting
12. Adding Cupcakes
13. Subtracting Trains
14. Cut-and-glue Tally Match
15. Count, color and graph different kinds of pencils
16. Rhyming Rally (match pictures that Rhyme)
17. Fill in the Teen Ten Frame
18. I Love To Read! (Reading sentences including sight words)
19. Shape Match (match shape to an object that looks like it in real life)
20. Write "My favorite part of February was..."
SAVE with the Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle!
Kindergarten Morning Work for the Entire Year
Check out other month's Morning Work Packs:
August and September Morning Work
October Morning Work
November Morning Work
December Morning Work
January Morning Work
March Morning Work
April Morning Work
May and June Morning Work
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!