This math station contains 25 total problems for students to find all the factors for different numbers within 100.
Students could use this activity during guided math or you could use it as an activity for quick finishers. Also included are a direction sheet, answer sheet and a worksheet for the game.
• The activity can be printed double sided with the problem on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
• If laminated (or put in a page protector) students could use a dry erase marker to write the factors on the card.
•This activity would be good practice for finding common factors for fractions.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Factors and Multiples Math Center Activity
Distributive Property Multiplication Match
Multiplication Math Facts Puzzle for 10, 11, and 12's times tables
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)