This math station contains 30 total problems in two differentiated games for students to practice finding factors and multiples. Game A gives the student a number and they need to match the factors and multiples to that number. Game B gives the students a number and they have to match one factor and one multiple for that number. Each game has 15 problems, 30 different numbers in all.
This product is included in the bundle Operations and Algebraic Thinking Bundle
Students could use this activity during guided math or you could use it as an activity for quick finishers. Also included are direction sheets, answer sheets and a worksheet for each game.
• The activity can be printed double sided with the problem on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
•This activity would be good practice for finding common multiples and common factors for fractions.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Multiplication Math Facts Puzzle for 7, 8, and 9's times tables
Distributive Property Multiplication Match
Multiplication Math Facts Puzzle for 10, 11, and 12's times tables
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)