Basic step-by-step SWIVL technology robot uses picture-captured directions and instructions for videoing yourself while you teach as a mentoring support tool for self-reflection as a part of new educator induction. This "user friendly" SWIVL guide helps you assemble the parts and is ideal as a SWIVL 101 course or as a SWIVL for Dummies or as a professional development handout.
What is included in this PDF?
• 2 pages of SWIVL's value and purpose
• 2 pages showcasing the 3 components and equipment
• 1 page of "must do first" before using
• 14 pages of pictures demonstrating setup
• 4 pages of image information on opening your SWIVL account to get started
• 2 pages of step-by-step logout procedures
• 4 pages of options of sharing your videos
• 1 page of further resources for syncing
Why teachers like this?
• It provides a step-by-step instruction using picture images on each page
• It safeguards you from common "newbie" mistakes
• It provides a comfort level for those who are camera shy
• It pictures each piece of equipment being assembled
• It shows the preparation you need before you begin
• It is fail-proof for anyone who is a not a tech geek.
• It can assist in classroom management
• It can improve teaching style
• It is a great "self-reflection" piece
• It can show teaching areas that need more tweaking
• New Educators
• New Educator Support Staff
• Student Teachers
• Classroom Teachers
You Might Also Like…
A grade level packet sells for $2 each. This bundle of all 5, sells for $5 --- which is a great savings of 50%
The Bundle ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grades 1 thru 5
includes the following packets:
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 1
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 2
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 3
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 4
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 5
Be Sure to Follow my TPT Store...
by clicking on the red "Follow Me" button next to my seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases...
Go to your My Purchases page after you've logged in. Click on Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You'll receive TPT credits which you can redeem on future purchases!
Total Pages: 33
Common Core State Standards:
File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File
File Size: 2.1 MB
Copyright © 2017 ForTheBestTPT
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy single classroom use only.
Not for public display!
Please share additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions!
For The Best TPT