Also included in
- This bundle includes just what you need for a unit on function notation, relations, and domain and range! It includes foldables, interactive notebook notes, and activities! Included Products:Independent vs. Dependent Variable Card Sort ActivityIntroduction to Domain and Range: Relations, Domain andPrice $16.99Original Price $21.50Save $4.51
- Understanding functions, function notation, and how to find domain and range are essential for any Algebra student. This interactive notebook unit kit is built just to ensure that all foundational solving inequalities skills are covered. These notes are designed to provide your students with a stronPrice $13.95Original Price $18.50Save $4.55
- This resource has it all with a full year of Algebra 1 notes, warm-ups, and pacing guides so you can confidently teach Algebra 1 without all of the hassle and time of making it yourself. Complete answer keys are always included. Additional bonus files are provided so you can get an easy start to usiPrice $129.97Original Price $246.75Save $116.78
Help your students learn how to read, interpret, and evaluate function notation from equations, graphs, and tables. These notes offer a great blend of representations and different levels of rigor to meet the needs of all of the learners in your classroom.
THREE resources are included:
- A reference half-sheet that discusses the difference in function notation meanings to clear up common misconceptions.
- A mini-book set of notes that covers algabraic representations of function notation.
- A mini-book set of notes that covers graphical representations of function notation.
These notes are meant to include everything you need to teach function notation. I typically spend two class periods going over the 3 resources (two 50-minute classes).
I follow up these notes with my Function Notation Mystery Sum Activity - Group Challenge cards!
If you ever have an issue, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to fix it before leaving a review! I always love having happy customers.
©Math by the Mountain, 2018. Products provided by Math by the Mountain are intended for the uses of one teacher only. All rights reserved. This purchase is non-transferable and is intended for single-classroom use only. If multiple teachers in a department, building, or district wish to use this product, then an according number of licenses must be purchased. No part of this product may be reproduced, distributed, or shared with physical or electronic copies. Furthermore, under no circumstances can any product or portion of a product purchased from the Math by the Mountain TpT store be posted on the internet, even for personal classroom websites.