Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- This resource has it all with Algebra 1 notes, warm-ups, and pacing guides so you can confidently teach Algebra 1 without all of the hassle and time of making it yourself. Complete answer keys are always included. Additional bonus files are provided so you can get an easy start to using interactive$103.00$187.25Save $84.25
Understanding functions, function notation, and how to find domain and range are essential for any Algebra student. This interactive notebook unit kit is built just to ensure that all foundational solving inequalities skills are covered. These notes are designed to provide your students with a strong foundation of essential concepts and to support your students' learning every step of the way.
This interactive notebook kit contains sets of notes and half-sheet warm-ups that can also double as exit slips or mini-quizzes. Having a strong foundation of vocabulary and skills is the best way to make sure your students will find success, and this unit has been designed with that in mind. This interactive notebook kit contains all of the notes and warm-ups you will need to teach your unit on Functions, Relations, and Domain & Range in Algebra 1 and covers the topics that your students will need to gain fluency. Figuring out how to teach your functions and domain & range unit and support all of your learners doesn't need to be stressful--this interactive notebook kit has you covered!
All of the resources are designed to fit perfectly in an interactive notebook, which is a great way to promote studying and help your students to stay organized.
PRODUCT NOTE: There are 8 sets of notes and 8 warm-ups included in this bundle. Activities and flowcharts are not included in this bundle. If you're interested in any flowcharts, look here!
- Intro to Domain & Range + Discrete vs. Continuous
- Representations of Discrete Relations + Domain & Range
- Function or Not? Identifying Functions
- Domain and Range (Discrete Relations)
- Domain and Range (Continuous Relations)
- Interpreting & Sketching Graphs of Real World Scenarios
- Function Notation + Function Notation with Graphs
- Analyzing Functions
- Suggested Pacing Guide (bonus file)
★Do your students need help reviewing how to write compound inequalities?
- This set of notes is a great way to review notation that will be needed to write the domain and range of relations.
If you ever have an issue, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to fix it before leaving a review! I always love having happy customers.
©Math by the Mountain, 2021. Products provided by Math by the Mountain are intended for the use of one teacher only. All rights reserved. This purchase is non-transferable and is intended for single-classroom use only. If multiple teachers in a department, building, or district wish to use this product, then a corresponding number of licenses must be purchased. No part of this product may be reproduced, distributed, or shared with physical or electronic copies. Furthermore, under no circumstances can any product or portion of a product purchased from the Math by the Mountain TPT store be posted on the internet, even for personal classroom websites.